The first impressions that a client, prospective employee or other lawyers perceive about the office space are critical. One of the interior designer’s most essential undertakings is to precisely outline the reception, conference rooms, and lawyer and staff work spaces utilizing limited and valuable space. The reception area and other common areas ought to exhibit a feeling of perpetual quality, stylish advancement, and a feeling that the setting was painstakingly arranged by how it would be perceived and utilized. In doing so, the visitor instantly intuits that the Law firm in UAE is a keen, proficient, healthy place of business that thinks about its clients, its representatives and the group that it serves.
Interior designs have a huge impact on law firm branding, generally deciphered as the law office’s public awareness — is important and extensively reinforces an association’s community presence. Investing in the vibrant design of your Law firm in UAE also impacts productivity and commitment and enhances the overall quality of life for those working in and coming to do business at your office.
Some of the trends to consider while designing a healthy workplace are:
- Include elements like a balance scale, an eagle, a gavel, flag of your country or state, lawyer’s image or statue of lady justice in the background to identify law office.
- Use materials and finishes that promote a healthy indoor air quality and durability.
- Provide easy access to stairs and provide lift facilities.
- Take care while designing the interiors to provide proper ventilation. Plan windows in such a way that there is an abundant sunlight in the room.
- Try to maximize the interaction with nature, Introduce a terrace garden or a lawn with flowering plants if possible.
- Increase water purification levels.
- Minimize noise pollution by providing noise proof interiors.
- Create some spaces for multi-generational conferencing, incorporating avenues for the interaction of the most senior partners and the most junior law office employees.
- Provide for ergonomic furniture — sit/stand workstations and balance ball stools.
- Pay close attention to the details search as individual controls for lighting, air-conditioning for smaller zones.
- Create a hospitality experience.
Design a healthy workplace environment understanding their economic values and provide avenues for staff to personalize their workspaces.