A traveler in Dubai has a lot of things to do. There is a host of places to visit and a number of things to do. However, a first-time visitor will find it a little difficult. So this article will help you out.
Here are the top 5 things to do in Dubai –
- Take a dip in the Persian Gulf. One can find a lot of hotels along the Jumeirah Beach strip have their own private beaches. So lodge in them and take a dip in the warm waters. One can also head to the Jumeirah Beach Park which is open all through the week. Only ladies and kids are allowed on Mondays.
- Take a peek at the exquisite grandeur of Dubai by visiting the Dubai Mall or the Mall of Emirates. The malls are known for their architectural extravagance.
- Indulge in the sand dunes with the desert safari tour. Make the most of the exclusive packages available.
- Go on a romantic cruise on the Dhow Cruise. Indulge in the beauties of Dubai as the cruise swims across the Dubai Creek. The whole experience is just amazing.
- Take on the world by visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. It gives an excellent view of the city.